Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What can I do to make the day brighter for others?



I first pray so that I AM prepared to be a channel of love, peace, and understanding.
Therefore I make a positive difference in the lives of others.
I may write letters or make some phone calls, sharing fun moments from the past – knowing that we can share laughter and offer mutual support.
There is one thing I can always do: behold the Christ Presence within others. In, Christ we have life, we are loved and loving, we are wise and fulfilled.
Whatever I do for others, I AM acting as one creation of God blessing other beloved creations.
With this intent, I do make the day brighter for them and for me.
I AM an open channel for love, peace, and the wisdom of Christ.

Author unknown


I am here only to be truly helpful.

I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do,
because He Who sent me will direct me.
I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing He goes there with me.
I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.
Special Principles of Miracle Workers - A Course in Miracles – 1976
  



I give expression to the Christ Spirit within me in thought word, and deed.
My mission, my calling in life is to give expression to the Christ Spirit within me. Then whatever I do will be done from the wisdom of my soul, from divine love an understanding.
No matter what may be ahead this day, I will go about doing what I am called to do by the Christ of my being. Then I know the pure satisfaction of letting the divine within me become a part of my thoughts, conversations, and action.
The Christ Spirit within me is unlimited wisdom, love, and life. As I open myself fully to giving expression to divine qualities, I relate well with those I know and those I am just getting to know. In answering the call of the Christ, I am also honoring the Christ.
Daily Word - June 4 2006



No comments:

Post a Comment