Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts.



“Regardless of what you are or what you have been, you can still become what you may want to be.” W. Clement Stone

 William Clement Stone ( 1902 – 2002) was a businessman, philanthropist and New Thought self-help book author.





It is the ego that wants or has thoughts that it needs more money. When we're in the space of the Christ Self (or the Creator Space as Morty Lefkoe puts it), we  know everything is taken care of in the level of form, and there's no worry. Any time YOU think YOU lack something YOU are  feeling separated from God. Rrecognize that, forgive it, and ask the Holy Spirit to see it differently. Remind yourself, "I forgive the belief in money." That returns the mind to right-minded thinking.




Accept your Father's gift. It is a Call from Love to Love, that It be but Itself. The Holy Spirit is His gift, by which the quietness of Heaven is restored to God's beloved Son. Would you refuse to take the function of completing God, when all He wills is that you be complete?
Father, Your Son is perfect. When I think that I am hurt in any way, it is because I have forgotten who I am, and that I am as You created me. Your Thoughts can only bring me happiness. If ever I am sad or hurt or ill, I have forgotten what You think, and put my little meaningless ideas in place of where Your Thoughts belong, and where they are. I can be hurt by nothing but my thoughts. The Thoughts I think with You can only bless. The Thoughts I think with You alone are true. Lesson 281


Jim Rohn - The Day That Turns Your Life Around


"Forgiveness … is still, and quietly does nothing. It merely looks, and waits, and judges not" (W-pII.1.4:1,3).

No comments:

Post a Comment