Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fear Not



Guy Finley: There are many things that have happened and that are happening in this world that are, at best, difficult to deal with. There's no question about it: human beings often do awful things to each other. Certainly, compassion is in terribly short supply. But the key point for our inner work is that events -- in themselves -- do not have the power to... [continued]
Elisa Lionne: HOT, HAPPY AND HEALTHY


There must come for us that experience which Jesus mentioned as being in this world, apparently, yet not being of this world. That is we will be seen and known in this world, we will eat and sleep and wear clothing but at the same time we will know in our hearts that this is drama, dream only and therefore entirely harmless. The One by Lillian DeWaters 1937



Practice thinking of your real nature or thinking of yourself as you really are, having abundance of life, health, happiness, and supply. Electricity does not come into your house without some means or channel of connection with the powerhouse, so even though the Powerhouse of abundance of all good is within you or is actually your own Mind and Spirit, yet you need to make a conscious connection with the Power before it manifests itself or externalizes itself to you. This connection can be made and is made in thinking and in feeling only. How to Have Abundance by Lillian DeWaters 1922

PERFECT HEALING
My hearing is perfect.
It is God in me hearing His own voice.
I hear That Voice, and no belief in inaction can hinder that hearing.
There are no impaired organs.
Every idea of the body is now complete and perfect and functions according to the Divine Law.
I open my ears to hear.
I am receptive to Truth and can understand it.
Open my ears that I may hear.SOM
Fear Not
There is really nothing to fear.
God is within me, without me, around me and about me, for God is All, and there is, therefore, no opposing power. My Life is the same in substance as this One-Life, God
— perfect, changeless, pure and good.
No harm can come to me; nothing can disturb me, for Right Thinking is the Rock
which supports me; blesses me; redeems me.
To have health, I must think health;
To have joy, I must think joy;
To reap abundance, I must think abundance.
Nature, God is perfect, changeless and good; but, in order that I experience this good which is mine by nature,
I must come into possession of it through my thinking.
I must come into possession of this all-good, through my knowing
and my feeling that my Life is the One-Life, and is imperishable;
indestructible; incapable of being sick or discordant.
My Life is Life, Itself, perfect, free and glorious.
Good Cheer by Lillian DeWaters 1921

The understanding healer is not deceived by the statements of the patient for he knows that thought is cause, and that there could be no ill result unless there was some error of thought indulged in by the patient, though the patient may not consciously recognize that any sick thought is wrong. HOW TO HAVE DOMINION By Lillian De Waters 1921

No comments:

Post a Comment