Sunday, October 27, 2013

Decide for me.



We declare as we sit in the silence that the Spirit of all knowledge is making known within us just what we should do; that it is telling us just what to say or where to go. Have absolute reliance on this as it is one of the most important things to do. We should always get that inner assurance before undertaking any new enterprise; being sure that we have really put the whole thing into the hands of life and that all that we have to do is to work it out in the outer. We shall learn to avoid mistakes when we learn to be directed by that inner voice that never makes mistakes. We should declare in the silence that intelligence is guiding us and it will do so. Creative Mind and Success, by Ernest S(hurtleff) Holmes [1919]

Say to the Holy Spirit only, 'Decide for me', and it is done. For His decisions are reflections of what God knows about you, and in this light, error of any kind becomes impossible. ACIM CH14,III,16.1-2

That they all shall be one, just as you, my Father, are in me, and I am in you, so that they also shall be one in us. John 17:21 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Whenever you are in doubt what you should do, think of His Presence in you, and tell yourself this, and only this:
He leadeth me and knows the way, which I know not.
Yet He will never keep from me what He would have me learn.
And so I trust Him to communicate to me all that He knows for me.
Then let Him teach you quietly how to perceive your guiltlessness, which is already there. CH14,III,19
I am responsible for what I see.
I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide upon the goal I would achieve.
And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for, and receive as I have asked.
We must wait and listen, then go about our outer business with an inner conviction that we are being led into a more perfect expression of life. Creative Mind and Success, by Ernest S(hurtleff) Holmes [1919]

No comments:

Post a Comment