Friday, October 18, 2013

Absurd? Yes! But forgive it.



When you have thought profoundly upon any subject, do not hesitate to speak in public all that is in your mind to tell the people. This is your mission. One affirmation will set you into great power. It is this: “The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season.” ECH
THE THINGS I NEED COME TO ME
Whatever I need comes to me from the All Good.
Divine Intelligence working through me always knows just what I need and always supplies it when I need it.
This Law is unfailing and sure, and cannot be broken.
I receive my Good daily as I go along the pathway of Life, and I cannot be robbed of my birthright to freedom and happiness.
I receive my Good. SOM
Theatre of the Absurd (all the world a stage,  life is a dream)
seems to have been a reaction to the disappearance of the religious dimension form contemporary life.[1] Within this consciousness all we can do is resume our acts and our life, fully aware of the world's absurdity, happy in accepting the crushing responsibility of giving the world a meaning, that comes solely from ourselves. [2] Some relate it to existentialism. The events of WWII and the threat of nuclear war added to the discontent.
ACIM teaches, yes the world is nuts but to forgive and look at it through the loving eyes of Christ.

141 different countries have visited this site.  204 flags collected.
Newest Region Rwanda
ThanksGivingThankYou photo
ThankYou-1.gif
When the temptation to skepticism seizes you take these sayings: “Not the wisdom of this world. The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. . . . The spiritual man judgeth all things.” ECHWhen the temptation to skepticism seizes you take these sayings: “Not the wisdom of this world. The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. . . . The spiritual man judgeth all things.” ECH
NO DELAYS
There are no delays in the Divine Plan for me.
Nothing can hinder the operation of this Law unto my Life and Action.
Obstructions are removed from my path, and I now enter into the realization and manifestation of complete fulfillment of right desires I do not have to wait, for the Law waits upon me at every turn in Life’s road.
Now it is done unto me. SOM
The journey from fear into love requires that we set and respect boundaries, both for ourselves and for others.  Gemma Stone:  sacred yes, honoring no & true freedom


The real world is a symbol, like the rest of what perception offers. Yet it stands for what is opposite to what you made. Your world is seen through eyes of fear, and brings the witnesses of terror to your mind. The real world cannot be perceived except through eyes forgiveness blesses, so they see a world where terror is impossible, and witnesses to fear cannot be found.
The real world holds a counterpart for each unhappy thought reflected in your world; a sure correction for the sights of fear and sounds of battle which your world contains. The real world shows a world seen differently, through quiet eyes and with a mind at peace. Nothing but rest is there. There are no cries of pain and sorrow heard, for nothing there remains outside forgiveness. And the sights are gentle. Only happy sights and sounds can reach the mind that has forgiven itself.
The real world is the symbol that the dream of sin and guilt is over, and God's Son no longer sleeps. His waking eyes perceive the sure reflection of his Father's Love; the certain promise that he is redeemed. The real world signifies the end of time, for its perception makes time purposeless.

Christ's vision shows all things forgiven and at peace, and offers this same vision to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment