Sunday, October 13, 2013

We are all stars in the one Crown, drops in the one Ocean.

WHILE the author was engaged in writing her book, THE CHRIST WITHIN, she was amazed one morning upon awakening to see suspended in the air above her head the words-―IN HIS NAME.Clear, brilliant, dazzling they were. At first came the thought, How wonderful they are! How warm and tender their message! Then, suddenly, But what are they doing here? What do they signify like this? Instantly came the answer: "The title for your NEXT book!"Thus it was that before I had completed the book upon which I was then working, ideas for the next book, whose title had been given me, were being revealed.In my book THE FINISHED KINGDOM, the vision is placed toward the City Beautiful, the Perfect Land, that one may see where he walks, that one may know that the white fields are at hand and the Land of Promise is within our reach.
In the book THE CHRIST WITHIN, the second of the series, is shown the Door, Jesus Christ, that one, after. seeing the Kingdom at hand, may enter through the Door into its en-joyment. To understand Jesus Christ, to know who he was, and why he came on earth, and what relation he is to us, is to "Enter through the straight gate."
In this present volume, the last of the series, the vision includes the Finished Kingdom and the Victorious Jesus Christ, the I AM, and points out the highest practice - this is the ministry of Truth.
When one looks through the eyes of love he sees things as they are; he has the single eye, the eye of discernment, the vision of Truth. Love is that which melts the heart, that tears away the seeming veil that pierces the cloud of nothing and delivers healing. And Truth is Love. How often do we hear it said, "It is the way you look at a thing that counts."
THE FINISHED KINGDOM is the way of pure metaphysics. THE CHRIST WITHIN is the way of devotion and self-surrender—the way of renunciation. IN HIS NAME, while comprehending both these spiritual avenues, begins with the insight that man is all things here and now and that he is already in the Kingdom needing no method of arriving.
 In HIS Name  By Lillian DeWaters 1926In "The Finished Kingdom (A Study of The Absolute)", (1924) she writes: "The Finished Kingdom opens up the realm of the super-Kingdom. In this book is presented the Science of Reality, the Science of the Absolute. It lifts one into the realm of intuition, inspiration, illumination, faith - the realm of the Fourth Dimension or Cosmic Consciousness. This book presents a quality of consciousness that transcends thought, a something that precedes thought and directs thought.
In her book The Christ Within she says: Rejoice in all books that have raised your vision. Books that cause you to change your thinking into better thoughts are helpful on the way, yet, when the time comes and the Voice whispers to enlarge our borders, let us be obedient. The watchful student ever knows when the Spirit bear witness. We overcome the world when we understand that Christ in us hath already overcome the world. When we receive from above, it is to us a revelation, yet, each one receives the same Word, and hears the same Voice, and sees the one Christ. We are all stars in the one Crown, drops in the one Ocean.
Without exception, all of the mystics have taught that there is but One Ultimate Reality; and that this Ultimate Reality is HERE NOW, IF WE COULD BUT SEE IT.The great mystics have been illumined, that is, they have, at times, seen through the veil of matter and perceived the Spiritual Universe. They have taught that the Kingdom of God is NOW PRESENT AND NEEDS BUT TO BE REALIZED; and they have, apparently, sensed that this Kingdom is within. SOM
NO MISTAKESThere are no mistakes; none have ever been made and none ever will be made.Nothing ever happened in the past to hinder or hurt.There is no past, and I know, and can see, that there is no belief in any past to rise against me. I live in the Now, free from any yesterdays or to-morrows.* Now, I am Happy, Free and Complete.My Word erases any and all beliefs in mistakes and sets me free.I Am Free!I am free from any beliefs in the past. SOM
Father, how still today! How quietly do all things fall in place! This is the day that has been chosen as the time in which I come to understand the lesson that there is no need that I do anything. In You is every choice already made. In You has every conflict been resolved. In You is everything I hope to find already given me. Your peace is mine. My heart is quiet, and my mind at rest. Your Love is Heaven, and Your Love is mine.
Lesson 286 The hush of Heaven holds my heart today.
FREEDOM FROM SINI am free from belief in sin; there is neither sin nor sinner.There is no judgment against any one.God does not condemn, and man cannot.All fear of sin is removed from me; all theological belief in punishment is gone from me.I do not allow myself to receive such suggestions, for I perceive that they are lies.I am free from all lies and from all liars.I live by the One Power, and no thought can enter to disturb me.There is neither sin nor sinner. SOM

You are inventive. You can make original designs. If you become very spiritually minded your externalization of your ideals will be wonderful. These words are sent for your daily food: “Thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field; and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee. ECH

No comments:

Post a Comment