Wednesday, October 16, 2013

We ARE; I AM.



140 - OCTOBER 11 2013 Gibraltar
139 - OCTOBER 3 2013 El Salvador
140 of a possible 240 countries have viewed this blog! Thanks. I’ll update the side bar when Blogger solves their problem with updating them. 
IT is never too late! Do not look over the past years and grieve because of false steps you have taken, because of precious years you have wasted, because of labors lost. This is only a dream. In heaven there can be no false steps nor any mistakes.
Open your heart and vision to the Message of Truth. There is no time in God! One day in Truth is the same as a thousand years in a world of attainment. Bravely now with courage born of insight look up and cry:” It never happened! I never lost  a moment’s time! I never made a single mistake! With the vision of God I behold there is no past, there is but the eternal hour of changeless glory and harmony. The moment is here when I perceive clearly the nothingness of experience.” The ONE – Lillian DeWaters

Father, let me not look upon a past that is not there. For You have offered me Your Own replacement, in a present world the past has left untouched and free of sin. Here is the end of guilt. And here am I made ready for Your final step. Shall I demand that You wait longer for Your Son to find the loveliness You planned to be the end of all his dreams and all his pain? Lesson 289 The past is over. It can touch me not.
Take away the belief that man is asleep, is dreaming, is in a delusion, is in a false world, is in a mortal body, is separate from God, and here stands man is all his wondrous glory in the measure of the fullness of Christ! The ONE – Lillian DeWaters
Therefore, let us think we are good because we ARE good! Let us think we are well because we ARE well! Let us think we are wealthy and prosperous because we ARE wealthy and prosperous! Let us think we are birthless and deathless because we ARE birthless and deathless! Let us think there only the One because there IS only the One! The ONE – Lillian DeWaters

No comments:

Post a Comment