Friday, October 11, 2013

There is but One Active Intelligence.



If you choose to do right and choose true friends, you will always have plenty of drops of gold. Your mental state is responsible for all your environ­ments and all your possessions. Keep this law in your heart: “Thy words were found and I did eat them, and thy word was unto me the joy and re­joicing of my heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.” ECH


Father, I made an image of myself, and it is this I call the Son of God. Yet is creation as it always was, for Your creation is unchangeable. Let me not worship idols. I am he my Father loves. My holiness remains the light of Heaven and the Love of God. Is not what is beloved of You secure? Is not the light of Heaven infinite? Is not Your Son my true Identity, when You created everything that is? Lesson 283



Man’s whole trouble lies in the fact that he believes himself to be separated from the Source of Life. He believes in duality. The Atonement is made to the degree that he realizes the Unity of Good. Man needs, and always has needed, to know the Truth about himself and God; and anything that helps to fill this need would be an act of atonement. The Science of Mind by Ernest S(hurtleff) Holmes
I DO NOT INHERIT DISEASE
There is no inherited tendency to disease, nor ill health.
I am born of Pure Spirit and am free from the belief in material existence.
False ideas cannot be transmitted from one to another, and I am free from all race-suggestion.
My Life is from Above, and I remember that I was always Perfect and Complete.
An Inner Light shines forth and frees me from the bonds of all false belief.
I came from the Spirit. SOM

In the new schools of thought there are those who claim to demonstrate only by the Spirit; also those who claim to demonstrate only by the Mind. This is a distinction which is suppositional rather than real and is impossible, because, if there were two powers, we would at once have duality and our philosophy of Unity would be contradicted. There is but One Active Intelligence, whether it be the Universal Intelligence or Universal Spirit individualized in us. SOM

NO CONGESTION
There is no congestion nor stoppage of action.
Life, flowing through me, is Perfect and Clear;
It cannot be stopped, retarded nor hindered.
I feel the One Life flowing through me now.
It eliminates all impure secretions and washes me clean from all suggestion of false deposits in the flesh.
I am Clean, Pure and Perfect, and my Word eliminates all else.
There is no congestion. SOM

Never think that a sick person is one who simply has a sick body. If you do you will find yourself treating the body. Why shouldn’t we treat the body? Because the cause of the disease is not in the body. The body is an effect and not a cause. KNOW THAT BODIES AND CONDITIONS NEVER MOVE; THEY ARE ALWAYS MOVED UPON. A sick person is one who has a sick thought.SOM


Father, what You have given cannot hurt, so grief and pain must be impossible. Let me not fail to trust in You today, accepting but the joyous as Your gifts; accepting but the joyous as the truth.
Lesson 284 I can elect to change all thoughts that hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment