Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Way, The Truth and The Life.

Atonement is the understanding and experience of the actual Oneness of the Spirit that is God;
of the mind of man with the Mind that is God.


There is a way of getting free from the effects of false words in good science. You take each word as it comes into your mind and mix it and mould it and rectify it by right words till you would never know it to be the word you set out with.
Each word of Truth is a setting-free principle.
In other words, why don't you say:
"I and the Father are One,"
 "All power is given unto me,"
"I arise from my dream of error, I know my royal descent and my universal privileges, by my noblest word let me be judged."


This will cause you to make the atonement manifest. Faith is a state of mind dependent on the will.

Emma Curtis Hopkins 1891


No comments:

Post a Comment