Monday, August 19, 2013

What do I want to be experiencing right now?



The Holy Spirit's function is to take the broken picture of the Son of God and put the pieces into place again. This holy picture, healed entirely, does He hold out to every separate piece that thinks it is a picture in itself. T28.IV Metaphors of life.

“The Field” and the “Hologram” mentioned in Busting Loose and elsewhere are simply metaphors representing minds are joined bodies are not. But they are quite useful as a stepping stone to discovering who and what you are.

Acknowledge that YOU created any situation, are the creator not the creation, owning it 100%,

I am the Power and Presence of God creating everything I experience, everything.
I am the Power and Presence of God creating this. It's not real. It's completely made up. It's a creation of my Consciousness.
There's no power out there, not in anyone, not in anything.
I am in Infinite Abundance, right here, right NOW.
Infinite power to create anything I want.
Infinite knowledge and wisdom.
Infinite feelings of joyfulness and peace.
Infinite feelings of unconditional love and appreciation for all my creations.
Infinite supply of money to express appreciation with, right here, right now.

Once you realize what you are begin to reclaim your power over what you’ve created due to limiting beliefs. What you created isn’t real and has no power. But, hey,  YOU created it.
THAT'S AN AMAZING, MAGNIFICENT, MAGICAL, MIND-BLOWING, "SUPERNATURAL" ACCOMPLISHMENT!

APPRECIATE IT!

“I reclaim my power from this creation NOW!"
"It's not real."
"It's completely made up."
"It's a creation of my Consciousness, based on my beliefs."
“I reclaim my power from this creation NOW!"
"As I reclaim that power, I feel it coming back to me."
"I feel it surging through me."
“As I feel the surge, I feel myself expanding more and more into who I really am. I feel myself expressing more and more of who I really am in my hologram, in my Human Experience . . . I AM the Power and Presence of God. I AM in Infinite Abundance, right here right NOW. Infinite power to create anything I want. Infinite knowledge and wisdom. Infinite feelings of joyfulness and peace. Infinite feelings of unconditional love and appreciation for all my creations. Infinite supply of money to express appreciation with, right here, right NOW.
Sound like New Thought, Emma Curtis Hopkins, Rev. Ike, Goddard, Lefkoe etc.?

I must have decided wrongly, because I am not at peace.
I made the decision myself, but I can also decide otherwise.
I want to decide otherwise, because I want to be at peace.
I do not feel guilty, because the Holy Spirit will undo all the
consequences of my wrong decision if I will let Him.
I choose to let Him, by allowing Him to decide for God for me.

The memory of God comes to the quiet mind. The journey's end is at the place of peace. Peace is the state where love abides, and seeks to share itself. When the temptation to attack rises to make your mind darkened, the signs you know, a stab of pain, a twinge of guilt, and above all, a loss of peace, quickly choose a miracle instead. Can it be anything but God that offers you a perfect calmness, and a sense of love so deep and quiet that no touch of doubt can ever mar your certainty? And that will last forever? And who with the Love of God upholding him could find the choice of miracles hard to make?

Nothing around you but is part of you. Look on it lovingly, and see the light of Heaven in it. So will you come to understand all that is given you. In kind forgiveness will the world sparkle and shine, and everything you once thought sinful now will be reinterpreted as part of Heaven. How beautiful it is to walk, clean and redeemed and happy, through a world in bitter need of the redemption that your innocence bestows upon it! What can you value more than this? For here is your salvation and your freedom. 8 And it must be complete if you would recognize it. T-23.in.

The Christ in you is very still. He looks on what He loves, and knows it as Himself. And thus does He rejoice at what He sees, because He knows that it is one with Him and with His Father. The Christ in you looks only on the truth, and sees no condemnation that could need forgiveness. He is at peace because He sees no sin. The Christ in you is very still. Christ has no doubt, and from His certainty His quiet comes. He is within you, yet He walks beside you and before, leading the way that He must go to find Himself complete. His quietness becomes your certainty. T 24.V

"Once you ask for heavenly assistance, you don't — and must not — think about anything. You'll just throw another rock in front of you if you do. Oh, what profundity we have. Mental silence, spiritual quietness, inner tranquility — now you can't do that yet, but I'm telling you about them as a requisite to you having an attitude, as well as words, of wanting help and sensing that you mustn't interfere with it, and so you ask for help, and then you remember."VH




"In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God’s gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered. Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude. Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will bless you for it." — I Peter 3:7-9 (NLT)

At any moment ask yourself, “What do I want to be experiencing right now?” The basis of what we want to experience at any moment is a feeling – love, ease, power, peace, well being, happiness, etc. If you study yourself carefully you’ll realize you can get more of that experience by shifting your perception. Realize and experience that ‘money getting’ or wealth building can be an easy, peaceful, happy process.

 "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein


 I now give myself a nickname "Mr. Allowing" and that helps remind myself to allow things to happen.



Are you having issues with one of your parents?  Prayer 101 – Parents by Robin Duncan

Prayer 100 – Loved Ones in Turmoil byRobin Duncan Are you deeply concerned for a family member or a friend's well-being?  Do you feel powerless about the situation?  This prayer will help to comfort you and offer how you can be most useful in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment