Friday, August 23, 2013

FEEL DEEPLY



"A chief feature of egotism is its wrong and cunning belief that it possesses an individual identity apart from the Whole." ~VH

 “He who has not loved does not know God, for God is love.” LOVE ENDURETH Neville Goddard


The very fact that most of us feel the hole in our soul that we do -- for the lack of love -- is the proof that the love we long for already resides somewhere within us and is natural to us, or we couldn't have this sensing that something vital was missing.  We just don't have eyes to see what's right in front of us. That's why we need to have the evidence shown to us -- to open our eyes and remind us of what we already know. You can't fail to find love once you know where to look. ~ Guy Finley


Affirm who you really are, how powerful you really are, that YOU are a CREATOR not a creation, that it's not real, just YOUR creation from YOUR Consciousness. The words don't matter. How they make you feel is the only thing that matters. Then add your affirmation of The Truth after it and expand the phrase.  Example: "I am the Power and Presence of God creating this. It's not real. It's completely made up. It's a creation of my Consciousness."
Learn to cultivate the feeling of really being that--the feeling of actually being infinitely powerful, infinitely wise, and infinitely abundant. Ask yourself, "What would it feel like if I had infinite power, wisdom, and abundance? What would it feel like if I could just snap my fingers and anything I wanted instantly manifested? What would it feel like to be in absolute joyfulness and peace all the time?" Busting Loose

The LORD rewarded me for doing right. He has seen my innocence. 2 Samuel 22:25 NLT

The LORD rewarded me for doing right; he restored me because of my innocence. Psalm 18:20 NLT


What you feel deeply is far more important than what you are thinking. You may think about doing something for a long time and never do it, but when you feel something deeply you are spurred to act - and God acts! He who is the cause of all life acts through the sense of feeling. You can think of a thousand things, yet not be moved to act upon one of them. A deep conviction - felt, is far more important than anything you could ever think. FEEL DEEPLY Neville Goddard 05-30-1969


We will not know scriptural truth until it is experienced, and then we cannot deny it any more than we can the humblest evidence of our senses. God's first revelation to Man is Power, Almighty God, El Shaddai. His second revelation is I AM. "My name is in you, listen, take heed, harken to my voice, for my name is in you." And his final revelation is that of Father. FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE Neville Goddard
Father, Your Holiness is mine. Your Love created me, and made my sinlessness forever part of You. I have no guilt nor sin in me, for there is none in You.Lesson 235

No comments:

Post a Comment