Saturday, August 3, 2013

Presence of God.

"Somewhere over the rainbow way up high, there's a land I heard of...a land free of shame and corruption, full of love and forgiveness, and I can manifest that state of being within me now and project it out into the world. Noah's dove flew over that rainbow and discovered the new world, I now allow the doves of my consciousness to go forth and bring me tidings of what can be, that I might repopulate my world, my reality anew with fresh thoughts, feelings...free of shame and corruption, full of love and forgiveness. That is the promise of the rainbow, the energy that now lives inside me." Bishop Xavier Eikerenkoetter, the United Cathedral



Forgive us our illusions, Father, and help us to accept our true relationship with You, in which there are no illusions, and where none can ever enter. Our holiness is Yours. What can there be in us that needs forgiveness when Yours is perfect? The sleep of forgetfulness is only our (the) unwillingness to accept (remember) Your forgiveness and Your Love. Let us not wander into temptation, for the temptation of the Son of God is not Your Will. And let us accept only what You have given, and receive but this into the minds which You created and which You love. Amen.
(T16. VII. 12:1-7)


"When you believe in the Presence of God within you, you become God in action." ~ Rev. Ike.

Nepotism is another really good forgiveness lesson to consider.
REVERSE is a great Switchword whenever you have a negative thought.
I place the future in the Hands of God.
The past is gone; the future is not yet. Now am I freed
from both. For what God gives can only be for good. And
I accept but what He gives as what belongs to me.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.
Lesson 214
Let no sadness get possession of you ever. Such a state of mind would be what somebody's near presence had effected and not truly yours. ECH


The Holy Spirit is my only Guide. He walks with me in love.
And I give thanks to Him for showing me the way to go.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

 Lesson 215

No comments:

Post a Comment