Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Luminiferous Ether and the Kingdom of God.



Elisa Lionne: What Are You Thinking?


The light of God revealed to us—the thought came to me first—that life was of God, that we were inseparably one with the Source, and that we inherited from the divine and perfect Father. What that revelation did to me at first was not apparent to the senses. But it held my mind above negation, and I began to claim my birthright and to act as though I believed myself the child of God, filled with His life. I gained. Others saw that there was something new in me. They asked me to share it. I did. Others were healed, and began to study. My husband continued his business, and at first took little interest in what I was doing. But after a time he became absorbed in the study of Truth too. We consecrated ourselves to the Lord, and kept doing daily that which we felt led to do. We began to prosper, a little at a time, and our health continued to improve. Myrtle Fillmore
http://www.unity.org/resources/articles/words-myrtle-fillmore

"BE SAFE: It is a basic human need to feel protected and safe, but a man does everything possible to stay shaky. He prefers and shoots out hostile attitudes that place him in danger from revengeful enemies, accidents, ill health. Because a man clings to the thought-self, in-security is a certainty, for this impostor always fears exposure. A non-hostile mind dwells with effortless safety within Reality. You will be so secure you won't think about security." VH


Guy Finley: In order to have a sunny life on a moment-to-moment basis, you must be willing to let something new happen to you. No one sincerely asks for a new life until they are thoroughly dissatisfied with the old one. Letting go of the old ideas is the only way to really invite something new. Let's look at one example of how our new self-knowledge can turn a painful and repetitive unhappiness into a bright and positive new experience... [continued]

WDOP will be on Thursday, 12th September, 2013



“If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. But when you ask Him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.” — James 1:5-7 (NLT)

 “The royal majesty, mastery and dominion of God is enthroned within me and I wisely make manifest the rich substance of the Luminiferous Ether or the invisible source of everything and the Kingdom of God.”
“The royal majesty, mastery and dominion of God is enthroned within me and I wisely make manifest the rich substance of the Luminiferous Ether and the Kingdom of God.”
“The royal majesty, mastery and dominion of God is enthroned within me and I wisely make manifest the rich substance of the invisible source of everything and the Kingdom of God.”
“The royal majesty, mastery and dominion of God is enthroned within me and I wisely make manifest the life and substance of the invisible source of everything and the Kingdom of God.”
“The royal majesty, mastery and dominion of God is enthroned within me and I wisely make manifest the life and substance of the invisible source of everything and the Kingdom of God.”
“The royal majesty, mastery and dominion of God is enthroned within me and I wisely make manifest the life and substance of the invisible source of everything and the Kingdom of God.”  AMEN   Lesson 6: The Fourth Dimensions and it’s uses by Man Charles Fillmore

Be sure you are in the right and that is quite enough. Try to control no one but yourself. Rest in this law: "The Lord will give strength unto his people." ECH

No comments:

Post a Comment