Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lower your anxiety shield.

Butterflies are Free to Fly -- http://www.butterfliesfree.com/toc.html

“Appreciation” can come in many forms such as a Tim’s coffee card

The best single technique for finding the relevant beliefs is to notice what you are thinking and feeling as the problem occurs. ML

Sweet freedom whispered in my ear
You're a butterfly
And butterflies are free to fly
Fly away, high away, bye bye
(Bernie Taupin)

Maybe You’ve Been Unable To Change So Far … Change has been difficult so far because YOU haven’t eliminated that keep the old behaviour and emotions in place. Eliminate the belief, Change is difficult : http://recreateyourlife.com/change. ML


'Life is too much for me. I can’t take life the way it batters me around. I don’t have the strength. I can’t make the proper decisions.' -- What you really mean, if you could be direct and clear inside yourself, is that you are not adequate, you are not strong, life commands you instead of you commanding life, but you use the word _life_ as a scapegoat as something to blame and accuse because you don’t want to see where the actual problem is. VH

No comments:

Post a Comment