Friday, August 30, 2013

“Awareness is awareness itself”



as William Samuel wrote. I AM aware of the chair underneath me. My consciousness is aware of this chair. I can appreciate this chair.
I AM aware of the room I AM in. Is the room aware of me? 
No? The room I perceive comes from my consciousness.
I AM aware of the sidewalk as I walk down the street which is laid out on this planet. Are the sidewalk, street or planet aware of me? No? They spring from my I AM consciousness.
I AM aware of the food I just ate and the water, coffee and Perrier I’ve had to drink. Are the food, water, coffee or Perrier aware of me? No? They spring forth from my I AM consciousness. I AM aware of the color, texture, and taste, which is awesome.
Boy, I AM a magnificent creator.


Knowledge doesn’t replace clinical skill By Steve Andreas @ http://www.psychotherapynetworker.org/magazine/currentissue/item/2158-therapy-isnt-brain-science/2158-therapy-isnt-brain-science is about the use of visualization in therapy intervention. Which is also useful in overcoming PTSD , grief and limiting beliefs. You change the internal representation.

Chp 7 Body which I mentioned in yesterdays blog comes from Arthur Corey's Christian Science Class Instruction which was written about 1945. Full text @ http://lineoflight.com/corey/ch0.php

No comments:

Post a Comment