Thursday, August 15, 2013

Self-forgiveness



What you condemn, you continue. 
Focus on where you want to go,
rather than on what you want to get away from.
~ Alan Cohen

You are going to have to clear your mind of a lot of hatreds and 'hurtreds' that are keeping you from your blessings You are going to have to FORGIVE! Don't carry anger, don't carry resentment, don't carry hurted nor hatred. Forgive yourself for doing all those things and carrying all those negative thoughts, moods, attitudes and ideas around... and when you do that, when you clear your mind, then you can really talk to God-in-you, you can really communicate with God-in-you ...And you will start getting answers to your prayers. ~ Rev. Ike

Self-forgiveness Affirmations

·                     I am good to myself.
·                     I cannot expect other people to be better to me than I am to myself.
·                     I believe in myself. I believe in the God-in-me.
·                     I respect myself. I have faith in myself.
·                     I feel good about myself.
·                     I deserve the best. I deserve God's best because God is my Father.
·                     I forgive myself. I wipe my own slate clean. I wipe my slate clean of every mistake, of every stupid action, of every error.
·                     I do not wallow in my mistakes. I am not fascinated with error -- mine or anybody else's. I let it be so.
·                     I am free to prosper, to enjoy myself, my family and my friends.
·                     I love and am loved.
~ Rev. Ike

"You don't know anything until you know yourself. When you know yourself, you'll know everybody you need to know and everything you need to know. All that you desire will come about." ~ Rev. Ike

Give up thinking about the problem, and give all of your attention to the idea of the answer. Visualize the answer happening. Imagine that your problem is already solved. Picture it in your mind and feel the feelings of relief and joy that your problem is already solved. Open your heart, open your mind, open your ears, and open your eyes to the answer. And if you still have a problem, you know you have some more opening of the ears and eyes to do. And if you'll open your mind to the answer now and identify yourself with the answer now, and not with the problem, whatever answer you need, will just happen. Think on the Answer, Not on the Problem! ~ Rev. Ike

“I have never accused myself or the world of sin – all is good.”
Righteous Judgement Emma Curtis Hopkins

"Darkness plays it safe by never venturing close to a light which would expose it as darkness." VH

“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!” — John 14:12-14 (NLT)

There is Divine Love in your heart. This love can be made to show forth as the health and joyous life of your neighbors by your believing in this Truth: "The Father that dwelleth in me He doeth the works." ECH

Father, I am free, because my will is Yours. I thought to make another will. Yet nothing that I thought apart from You exists. And I am free because I was mistaken, and did not affect my own reality at all by my illusions. Now I give them up, and lay them down before the feet of truth, to be removed forever from my mind. This is my holy instant of release. Father, I know my will is one with Yours. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment