Monday, August 26, 2013

Breath in "ABUNDANCE."

There is a difference between reading or talking about Spirit and feeling the presence of Spirit. To experience Spirit, you must step out on faith and follow the guidance you receive. This takes courage, but the more you do it, the easier it becomes. Make a conscious choice to follow the guidance of Spirit for a portion of each day.
Notice the results you achieve. Following Spirit is a very wise and practical way to go through life, but we only learn this by experience. Our limiting beliefs tell us we have much to lose by following Spirit and yet when we step out on faith we realize we have everything to gain. http://www.receiveyourlife.com

Breathe in "TOGETHER"
(Freedom, Love, Survival, Security, Health, Money, Art, Wisdom, Pleasure, Happiness, the life of action, Self-improvement, Service to humanity, God religion spirituality and enlightenment - from Switchwords).

Breath in Good Health, Healing, Joy, Love, Success, Prosperity, Good Fortune, and Money.

Breath in "ABUNDANCE."
"As long as you understand about breathing your abundance but don't actually start breathing, you're saying `My Infinite Abundance isn't really there,' or `It may not really be there'--and you continue to feed power into your financial limitation eggs. . ... . You can't stay in no man's land and fully open to your Infinite Abundance." Busting Loose

You impart harmony and rest. "Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life." ECH
“For I cried out to him for help, praising him as I spoke. If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer. Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or withdraw his unfailing love from me.” — Psalm 66:17-20 (NLT)
Do you have a pet that has become ill? Prayer 102 – Pets by Robin Duncan
Remember that you are worthy and loved.  No one else can alter or harm you.  But if you hang on to thoughts of pain and anger, that leaves no room for forgiveness and peace.



Dear God:
 
I am willing to know that as I follow Your guidance, I am assured of a happy and peaceful outcome in all respects.  

Thy will be done.  
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment