Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mind-Conditioning

"Mind is the master power that molds and makes; and man is mind and evermore he takes the tool of thought and thinking what he wills, brings forth a thousand joys or a thousand ills. He thinks in secret and it comes to pass. Environment is but his looking glass." ~ James Allen


Don't become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. Then you will always be able to determine what God really wants-what is good, pleasing, and perfect.
~ Romans 12:2


By believing in yourself positively and correctly, you can make every day a good day - a day filled with Health, Happiness, Love, Success, and Prosperity. You can make every day a new beginning toward a more prosperous, more dynamic, more joyful way of life. ~ Rev. Ike

Mind-Conditioning Affirmations
·                     It is possible for me to have what I want; therefore, I accept the possibility of the good that I desire.
·                     I quickly substitute every negative thought and action with the good desire I expect.
·                     I solve people's problems; therefore, they pay me well.
·                     I am successful because I made up my mind to be successful.
·                     I am prosperous because I made up my mind to be prosperous.
·                     I make decisions easily because I know what I want and I see myself with it NOW.
·                     I believe in God and God believes in me.
·                     Every day I am a blessing to myself and to others.
So it is. It cannot be otherwise. Thank you God-In-Me. ~ Rev. Ike

You know the saying, "You are what you eat." Well, you are what you think! What you feed your mind in the way of ideas is what you become. Being careful of what you think and say is like being careful of what you eat. If it's got BAD stuff in it, don't consume any of it!  Throw it away. Bad thoughts will just bring negative experiences into your life. ~ Rev. Ike


Negative thinking has just as much power as positive thinking. I am is the God principle. I am is the way you become such as you are. I am is the way that you can become whatever you want to become -- by means of what you add to I am in your mind. You make your own situations and your own conditions by what you add to I AM, in your thoughts and your words about yourself. Be careful what you say, because what you say is what you get! That is how you make your own luck! ~ Rev. Ike

No comments:

Post a Comment