Friday, June 7, 2013

Reconciling the Irreconcilable.



The ego’s attempts to displace the (mind's) content unto the (body's) form.

Actions ( how you live your life ) speak louder than words ( the message conveyed through ACIM )

NEVER perform a miracle without asking me IF you should. This spares you from exhaustion, and because you act under direct communication the trance becomes unnecessary(*). Because miracles are expressions of love, it does NOT follow that they will always be effective. I am the only one who can perform miracles indiscriminately, because I AM the Atonement. You have a ROLE in Atonement, which I will dictate TO you. The Relationship of Miracles and Revelation (b) (*) A reference To Edgar Cayce


You must be
READY to listen
WILLING to learn
and ABLE to do
Only the last is involuntary, because it is the APPLICATION of miracles which must be Christ-controlled. But the other two, which are the voluntary aspects of miracle- mindedness, ARE up to you.
The miracle prayer:
If you will tell me what to do,
ONLY THAT I will to do.

This prayer is the door that leads out of the desert forever.
Miracles And Atonement

No comments:

Post a Comment