Tuesday, June 4, 2013

3 Simple steps.



Anytime you feel a negative emotion it means you've already determined the outcome to your situation.
1. Take inventory of the decision you've already made. "I am feeling this way because I already decided that _________________________________."
2. I am determined to see this differently. I want to decide otherwise because I want to be at peace.
3. Pray. "Dear God thank you in advance for healing the part of my mine that chose the negative outcome. The belief that other people can hurt me, the belief in lack. I am willing to forgive. Please heal my thoughts to ensure a positive outcome. I choose peace instead of this. Thank you."
It is because there is fear in the mind that we go ask the Holy Spirit, the highest part of our mind, for help.

 Confused?
1. I am confused because I must have already decided that my outcome is undesirable and I want it to be different.
2. I am determined to see this differently. I want to decide otherwise because I want to be at peace.
3. Dear God please heal the part of my mind that believes in undesirable outcomes. I turn this over to you for healing. I want to be at peace. Thank you.
It is not up to you to solve the problem, only to realize that you are allowing the problems to persist.  Everything we see is the results of past thoughts and beliefs. If you haven’t already listened to Robin Duncan’s seven free meditations, @ Miracles in Prosperity, now is s good a time as any to start. Lot's more besides these 3 steps.

Contrast these with Emma Curtis Hopkins Six Treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment