Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I’mpressions



Begin now to realize that I AM is the Lord God Almighty and beside ME (your awareness)
There is no other God.
Not I, John Doe is God but I AM, the awareness of being, is God.
John Doe is only its present limitation or conception of itself.
I am the limitless expressing through the limited conception of myself.
To change the expression change the conception of yourself but do so in truth, not in words.
That is turn your attention completely away from your present limitation and place it upon the new conception, until the awareness, your true being, is lost in the belief or conviction that I AM that I AM. I Know My Father by Neville Goddard

Rev. Ike’s Free 5-minute Audio - Secret of Good Luck! Rev. Ike teaches that "I AM" is your self-awareness. And whatever you add to "I AM" -- in your thoughts and in your words -- you will become that.I AM is the making power -- the way that you can become whatever you want to become by means of what you add to I AM.

The creator must precede creation, as the conceiver precedes his conceptions. Creation begins and ends in the Creator. Consciousness is the secret of all manifestion. I Know My Father by Neville Goddard  Get into the creator state using the Who Am I Really? Process from Morty Lefkoe @ http://d3n3f57qjh51zc.cloudfront.net/who-am-i-really-new.mp3.

The physical act of circumcision is an operation performed on the 8th day after birth, 8 representing infinity or veil of the mystery of creation. The spiritual act happens when you see the brotherhood of man without race, color or creed. When you’ve removed the bonds to race, family, nation and so on.

It is recorded that Jesus laid aside his garments and took a towel and girded himself. Then after washing his disciples' feet he wiped them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Every story of the Bible is a psycological drama taking place in the consciousness of man and this is no exception.
This washing of the disciples' feet, the foot symbolizing understanding, is the mystical story of spiritual circumcision or the revealing of the secrets of the lord.
Jesus is called the lord. You are told that the Lord's name is I AM-Je Suis. I am the lord that is my name. "Isaiah42.8: Jesus is girded with a towel, therefore his secrets are hidden. Jesus or Lord symbolizes your awareness of being, whose secrets are hidden by the towel- (consiousness of man). The foot symbolizes the understanding (Walk ye in his footsteps-understanding) Which must be washed by the lord-awareness-of all human beliefs or conceptions of itself. As the towel is removed to dry the feet the secrets of the Lord are revealed.
In short, the removing of the belief that you are man reveals your awareness as the head of creation. Man is the foreskin hiding the head of creation. I AM the lord hidden by the veil of man. I Know My Father by Neville Goddard

"Every human being has but one thought peculiarly and predominantly his own, one fundamental thought, as it were, of his whole being, the keynote of his life's symphony, a thought which he simply seeks to express and render clear with the help of a thousand other thoughts, with the help of all he does." Frederick Froebel

You cannot express that which you are not conscious of being. Therefore that which is not in consciousness is taken from it- (because it was never part of it) and added to that consciousness which it is aware of it. All things gravitate to that consciousness with which they are in tune, and likewise, all things disentangle themselves from that consciousness with which they are not in tune. So instead of joining the chorus of the have nots who insist on destroying those who have, recognize this changeless law of expression and consciously claim yourself to be that which you have decided to be. . I Know My Father by Neville Goddard

Morty Lefkoe TRUST - Are You Too Self-focused?
The teachers of God have trust in the world, because they have learned it is not governed by the laws the world made up.  It is governed by a Power That is in them but not of them.  It is this Power That keeps all things safe.  It is through this Power that the teachers of God look on a forgiven world.

When this Power has once been experienced, it is impossible to trust one's own petty strength again.  Who would attempt to fly with the tiny wings of a sparrow when the mighty power of an eagle has been given him?  And who would place his faith in the shabby offerings of the ego when the gifts of God are laid before him?
  ACIM

How many times did you have your feelings hurt as a child?
How many times did you have your feelings hurt as a teenager?
As an adult, how many times have you had your feelings hurt?
Can you go thru a single day without being assaulted, in one way or another, by hurt feelings?
What a different kind of a day you would have if you could go thru the twenty-four hours without being hurt, injured — emotionally — if you didn’t have the roller coaster up and down swing of moods and feelings. You would have a new life if you could go thru not just one day but every single day without your feelings getting hurt. VH

To be Impressed- is to be I'm-pressed-first person, present tense. All expressions are the result of I'm-pressions. Only as I can claim myself to be that which I desire to be will I express such claims. Let all your desires be I’m-pressions of that which is, not that which is to be. For I'm (your awareness) is God, and God is the fullness of all, the Eternal NOW-I AM-I'm. I Know My Father by Neville Goddard

No comments:

Post a Comment