Sunday, December 2, 2012

The First Necessary Step to Wholeness.



"If you know you have a confused and divided mind, that is good knowledge, not a reason for despair, for this awareness is the first necessary step to wholeness."

 VH

 Robin Duncan’s  
are worth listening to. Are there events or people you haven’t completely forgiven?

If you need to change beliefs you can also try Morty Lefkoe’s work @ http://www.recreateyourlife.com/free/free-beliefs.php
It’s like Ervin Seale said at a talk at Unity back in the 80’s: You can affirm ‘I am worthy’ or ‘I am prosperous’ until the cows come home to roost but a voice in your head says “Yeah, sure” because somewhere in your subconscious there is another belief “I’m not good enough” or “I’m not important”.
Maybe some beliefs to correct are:
“I’m not worthy of God’s love”
or
“I am separate from God.”.
YOU are the I AM”!


And  don’t forget the false teachers 
(There is a simple test by which you can tell a true teacher from a false one. ).  

After all, it was YOUR BELIEFS that lead YOU to them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment