Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Let Life Happen as it Must

'Suppose I earn my living by selling something, perhaps foods. Is it possible to conduct business in this hysterical world while remaining calm and relaxed?'

'Certainly, if you have dissolved the illusion of having a separate self. It is this fictitious person who demands control over events, who argues, agonizes, and worries over competition. When the false self goes, so do all troubles go, for then you are One with the Cosmic Whole. Because you are unconcerned with results, you earn either a poor or rich living, but you are a free, sane, and happy human being.'" VH



 7 Ways to Make Nothing Out of Fear

 Let Life Happen as it Must

What are we to do with what life brings to us -- that we are sure just isn't "right" -- especially when we can look out and see so many horrible things taking place on our planet?... [continued]
 My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today
Have but one purpose; to be given Christ
To use to bless the world with miracles.



No comments:

Post a Comment