Saturday, December 22, 2012

22-12-2012



"Spiritual progress changes your mind as to what is good and bad for your life." Vernon Howard
John Nash was the subject of the Hollywood movie A Beautiful Mind. The film, loosely based on the biography of the same name, focuses on Nash's mathematical genius and struggle with paranoid schizophrenia. He saw and heard people that weren’t there. After many years of struggle, he eventually triumphed over his tragedy, and finally - late in life - received the Nobel Prize.
New age is NOT "New Thought".


Have the books you’ve read and the people you’ve listened to led you inner peace?
Say to yourselves the following, as sincerely as you can, remembering that the Holy Spirit will respond fully to your slightest invitation:
I must have decided wrongly because I am NOT at peace.
I made the decision myself, but I can also decide otherwise.
I WILL to decide otherwise, because I WANT to be at peace.
I do NOT feel guilty, because the Holy Spirit will undo ALL the consequences of my wrong decision IF I WILL LET HIM.
I WILL to let Him by allowing Him to decide for God for me.
“Be still and know I AM God.”
I AM.
Truth answers every call we make to God,
Responding first with miracles, and then
Returning unto us to be itself.

 Bartolomé de las Casas was a 16th-century Spanish historian, social reformer and Dominican friar. He became the first resident Bishop of Chiapas, and the first officially appointed "Protector of the Indians." His extensive writings, the most famous being A Short Account of the Destruction of the Indies and Historia de Las Indias, chronicle the first decades of colonization of the West Indies and focus particularly on the atrocities committed by the colonizers against the indigenous peoples. Bartolomé de las Casas spent 50 years of his life actively fighting slavery and the violent colonial abuse of indigenous peoples, especially by trying to convince the Spanish court to adopt a more humane policy of colonization believing . that they were fully human and that forcefully subjugating them was unjustifiable. http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cc/cc16.htm
It was around 1532 that he participated in peaceful evangelization of the Maya into the Christian faith. 
 The Kingdom of Heaven IS you.


The Fantasy Prone Personality
http://www.delusion-free.com/fantasy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment