Sunday, December 23, 2012

Let me not forget myself is nothing, but my Self is all.



self versus Self_Themes from "A Course in Miracles"
Kenneth Wapnick, Ph.D. discusses a line at the end of workbook lesson 358.
Let me not forget myself is nothing, but my Self is all.
Let me not forget my ego is nothing, but my Self is all.

No call to God can be unheard nor left
Unanswered. And of this I can be sure;
His answer is the one I really want.
Free Searchable urtext Version @ http://courseinmiracles.com/index.php
Incarnation is found in 1 chapter
Freud is found in 8 chapters
Energy is found in 5 chapters
Psychic is found 189 times
 homosexual, “Anal” fallacies and “Oral” fantasies were mentioned once in  the context of the mistaken belief the body can be used as a means for attaining Atonement.
Remember the point about Miracles as a means of organizing different levels of consciousness. Miracles come from the (subconscious)(below conscious)level. Revelations come from the above conscious level. The conscious level is in between & reacts to either sub- or super-conscious impulses in varying ratios. Freud was right about the classification, but not the names.
The Revelation unites Souls directly with God.
The Miracle unites Souls directly with each other.

Neither emanates from consciousness, but both are EXPERIENCED there. This is essential, because consciousness is the state which PRODUCES action, though it DOES NOT Inspire it.

Man is free to believe what he chooses. What he DOES attests to what he believes.

No comments:

Post a Comment