Friday, December 28, 2012

FlorenceScovelShinn-isms



"There is peace on earth for him who sends goodwill to man!"
Jesus  said, "Resist not evil," for He knew in reality, there is no evil, therefore nothing to resist. Evil has come of man's "vain imagination," or a belief in two powers, good and evil.

"I have a wonderful work, in a wonderful way, I give wonderful service, for wonderful pay!"


"I have a wonderful business, in a wonderful way, and I give wonderful service for wonderful pay."

"I cast this burden of lack on the Christ (within) and I go free to have plenty!" ( see Access Clearing Statement &The Spoken Word )

The material world will fade away, and the fourth dimensional world, the "World of the Wondrous," will swing into manifestation.
"And I saw a new heaven, and a new earth—and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away."
Every man on this planet is taking his initiation in love. "A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another." Ouspensky states, in "Tertium Organum," that "love is a cosmic phenomenon," and opens to man the fourth dimensional world, "The World of the Wondrous."

"Man is a perfect idea in Divine Mind, and is always in his right place, therefore, my brother is in his right place, and is divinely protected."

There is for each man, perfect self-expression. There is a place which he is to fill and no one else can fill, something which he is to do, which no one else can do; it is his destiny!
This achievement is held, a perfect idea in Divine Mind, awaiting man's recognition. As the imaging faculty is the creative faculty, it is necessary for man to see the idea, before it can manifest.
So man's highest demand is for the Divine Design of his life.
He may not have the faintest conception of what it is, for there is, possibly, some marvelous talent, hidden deep within him.
His demand should be: "Infinite Spirit, open the way for the Divine Design of my life to manifest; let the genius within me now be released; let me see clearly the perfect plan."
The perfect plan includes health, wealth, love and perfect self-expression. This is the square of life, which brings perfect happiness. When one has made this demand, he may find great changes taking place in his life, for nearly every man has wandered far from the Divine Design.

Infinite Spirit, open the way for my immediate supply, let all that is mine by divine right now reach me, in great avalanches of abundance. Give me a definite lead, let me know if there is anything for me to do.

"Infinite Spirit, open the way for the Divine Design of my life to manifest; let the genius within me now be released; let me see clearly the perfect plan."

"Let the God in this child have perfect expression; let the Divine Design of his mind, body and affairs be made manifest throughout his life, throughout eternity."

"Infinite Spirit, open the way for my right home, my right friend, my right position. I give thanks it now manifests under grace in a perfect way."

"Infinite Spirit, I give thanks that the one thousand dollars, which is mine by divine right, is now released, and reaches me under grace, in a perfect way."

Visualizing is a mental process governed by the reasoning or conscious mind; visioning is a spiritual process, governed by intuition, or the superconscious mind.
Money is God in manifestation, as freedom from want and limitation, but it must be always kept in circulation and put to right uses. Hoarding and saving react with grim vengeance.
This does not mean that man should not have houses and lots, stocks and bonds, for "the barns of the righteous man shall be full." It means man should not hoard even the principal, if an occasion arises, when money is necessary. In letting it go out fearlessly and cheerfully he opens the way for more to come in, for God is man's unfailing and inexhaustible supply.
This is the spiritual attitude towards money and the great Bank of the Universal never fails!
 We see an example of hoarding in the film production of "Greed." The woman won five thousand dollars in a lottery, but would not spend it. She hoarded and saved, let her husband suffer and starve, and eventually she scrubbed floors for a living.
She loved the money itself and put it above everything, and one night she was murdered and the money taken from her.
Visualizing is a mental process governed by the reasoning or conscious mind; visioning is a spiritual process, governed by intuition, or the superconscious mind.
Robert Fulton, watching some boiling water, simmering in a tea kettle, saw a steamboat!
Parents should never force careers and professions upon their children. With a knowledge of spiritual Truth, the Divine Plan could be spoken for, early in childhood, or prenatally.

A prenatal treatment should be: "Let the God in this child have perfect expression; let the Divine Design of his mind, body and affairs be made manifest throughout his life, throughout eternity."


(For Prosperity)
God is my unfailing supply, and large sums of money come to me quickly, under grace, in perfect ways.
(For Right Conditions)
Every plan my Father in heaven has not planned, shall be dissolved and dissipated, and the Divine Idea now comes to pass.
(For Right Conditions)
Only that which is true of God is true of me, for I and the Father are ONE.
(For Faith)
As I am one with God, I am one with my good, for God is both the Giver and the Gift. I cannot separate the Giver from the gift.
(For Right Conditions)
Divine Love now dissolves and dissipates every wrong condition in my mind, body and affairs. Divine Love is the most powerful chemical in the universe, and dissolves everything which is not of itself!
(For Health)
Divine Love floods my consciousness with health, and every cell in my body is filled with light.
(For the Eyesight)
My eyes are God's eyes, I see with the eyes of spirit. I see clearly the open way; there are no obstacles on my pathway. I see clearly the perfect plan.
(For Guidance)
I am divinely sensitive to my intuitive leads, and give instant obedience to Thy will.
(For the Hearing)
My ears are God's ears, I hear with the ears of spirit. I am nonresistant and am willing to be led. I hear glad tidings of great joy.
(For Right Work)
I have a perfect work
In a perfect way;
I give a perfect service
For perfect pay
.
(For Freedom from all Bondage)
I cast this burden on the Christ within, and I go free! 


The Game of Life and How to Play It, by Florence Scovel Shinn, [1925], @ www.sacred-texts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment