Monday, September 10, 2012

R U Separate from God?



Have you made some bad choices regarding your finances and health? Have many many aspects of your life have been affected?
‘Bad choices’ do not separate you from God. See yourself differently. When you do not feel God’s love for you, it is because you are not feeling love for yourself.
You do not need to earn God’s favor. Changes in circumstances are learning opportunities. You have made decisions that did not turn out well for you and of which you are not proud but ashamed. God always allows you your freedom, just as a loving parent allows their child to choose and then learn from its choices. What have you learned? Take the time to set aside your guilt and shame and simply notice all that has occurred. Notice without adding judgment, as simply as if you were reading of these things in the pages of a book. Think of your life as a story, and you are both author and main character. What happens next is up to you.
“Know that God loves you, that He holds you close in His own heart at all times. He watches with wonder and joy as you live your life; He sees you learning and growing and writing your story – He can’t wait to turn the next page with you! From: http://www.thevoiceforlove.com/community/feeling-separate-gods-love/
Believe, achieve, receive.

"What I value about Michelle’s F.E.E.L. process is that you learn to no longer judge how you feel." Bernie Siegel, M.D.
Physician & Best-Selling Author of "A Book of Miracles and Faith Hope & Healing"
Change YOUR mind, change YOUR Life.

My Self is ruler of the universe.
It is impossible that anything should come to me unbidden by myself. Even in this world, it is I who rule my destiny. What happens is what I desire. What does not occur is what I do not want to happen. This must I accept. For thus am I led past this world to my creations, children of my will, in Heaven where my holy Self abides with them and Him Who has created me. ACIM: Lesson 253

No comments:

Post a Comment