Monday, September 10, 2012

Benevolent Outcomes (MBO’s)



I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for finding a parking space near …… Thank you.
I request a Most Benevolent Outcome to find my missing bracelet by the end of today. Thank you.
I request a Most Benevolent Outcome to experience lots of joy , love and laughter way beyond the usual in my day today. Thank you.
I now request the most benevolent outcome to have a wonderful and restful sleep tonight and to wake up in the morning refreshed and rejuvenated and healed thank you.
I ask for the most benevolent outcome in writing this blog post.
I ask for the most benevolent outcome in meeting with my potential new employer.
I now request the most benevolent outcome for releasing my negative emotions and being a happier healthier person Thank you.
I request a MBO for the results of my telephone call to be even better than I can hope for or expect.
I request the most benevolent outcome for allowing myself to love myself and be loved thank you.
I request a most benevolent outcome to come into my full psychic abilities in the best way possible for me and my higher self with results even better than I could expect or hope for.
I now request the most benevolent outcome to get some help with my household bills each and every month and may this outcome be better than I could ever hope for or expect Thank you.
I now request a MBO for the results of the meeting to be even better than I can hope for or expect.
When you’re asking for a benevolent outcome, you’re releasing your ego’s need to control the result. Yes, you still want what you request, but you’re open to something better.

Can you can have virtually whatever you want, as long as you don’t need it? Perhaps the key word is need. When you need something, you are putting life and death stress on your request. By stating your request with the disclaimer that you are open to the best possible outcome, you are open to something you don’t see right now. The ego has blinders. The Divine does not.

"benevolent intentions" would only denote a general wish and design to do good.
From bene well + velle to wish

No comments:

Post a Comment