Friday, July 31, 2015

Knowledge Is Not Power When It Comes To Truth And Transformation



"Be willing for the harmonious as well as the inharmonious conditions of mortal existence to disappear from your experience in order that reality may be known and enjoyed and lived." - Joel Goldsmith


"Gratitude to God becomes the way
in which He is remembered, for love cannot be
far behind a grateful heart and thankful mind.
God enters easily, for these are the
 true conditions for your homecoming."
ACIM Ch.23.4.6-7

Pain is my own idea. It is not a Thought of God, but one I
thought apart from Him and from His Will. His Will is joy,
and only joy for His beloved Son. And that I choose, instead
of what I made.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(190) I choose the joy of God instead of pain.

Brutally Honest Tuesdays - Knowledge Is Not Power When It Comes To Truth And Transformation

"When one is enthralled with the beauty on the surface of the ocean, the immensity of its depths can never be discerned." -Wu Hsin



Friday Q&As - What To Do When You're At The End Of Your Rope?

In silence and in true humility I seek God's glory, to behold
it in the Son whom He created as my Self.
I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

ACIM

I am not speaking of a mambypamby (metaphysical) approach to life, but a daily application of the law of consciousness. When you appropriate your good, there is no need for a man, or state, to act as a medium through which your good will come.
Living in a world of men, money is needed in my everyday life. If I invite you to lunch tomorrow, I must pick up the check. When I leave the hotel, I must pay the bill. In order to take the train back to New York my railway fare must be paid. I need money and it has to be there. I am not going to say, "God knows best, and He knows I need money." Rather, I will appropriate the money as though it were! We must live boldly! We must go through life as though we possessed what we want to possess. Do not think that because you helped another, someone outside of you saw your good works and will give you something to ease your burden. There is no one to do it for you. You, yourself must go boldly on appropriating what your Father has already given you. Neville Goddard

No comments:

Post a Comment