Friday, July 10, 2015

“When I …”? Be how you really are, NOW!



It is your thoughts alone that cause you pain. Nothing external to your mind can hurt or injure you in any way. Lesson 190 I choose the joy of God instead of pain.
When I

… move away from home, THEN I’ll be happy.”
… finish college,
THEN I’ll be happy.”
… get married,
THEN I’ll be happy.”
… have kids,
THEN I’ll be happy.”
… have money,
THEN I’ll be happy.”
… lose weight,
THEN I’ll be happy.”
…. retire,
THEN I’ll be happy.”
When my kids are grown and out of the house, THEN I’ll be happy.”
http://www.theabundanceproject.com/
Many of us sit and WAIT for happiness to come, like it’s an event that happens TO us, rather than WITHIN us.

Chose to be happy now in the moment and doors and experiences will open boundless to you.




Be how you really are
Friday Q&A Episode 1: What Makes The Teachings So Different And What About Manifesting?


Knock out the cloud coverings and everything takes care of itself!

"The mind engaged in planning for itself is
occupied in setting up control of future happenings.
It does not think that it will be provided for,
unless it makes its own provisions." 
ACIM Lesson 135.15


No comments:

Post a Comment