Saturday, July 25, 2015

Love makes all things easy.



“Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"My world is one of constantly shifting forms. There's nothing I can count on in it, not my age, not my body, not who is with me, not my identity, not the century, not the planet I live on.....Anything that comes into its awareness is a tilt, to be set straight again. It's always looking for something out of order, only to see the order." ~ Byron Katie in 1000 Names For Joy

“Perception is our reality, viewed through the lens of what we believe. It has only a passing resemblance to the truth.” ― Brian D. Meeks

Join CBC’s Here and Now's host Gill Deacon for music, news, traffic and conversations on the topics that have Torontonians talking. It all starts at 3pm and continues until 6pm on 99.1 FM in Toronto.
http://www.gilldeacon.ca/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gill_Deacon
Naked Imperfection

Day 8 – Gratitude Benefits Mind and Body
Message of the Day: 
“There is no prescription for finding moments of gratitude in every day; there is simply the choice.” ― Gillian Deacon "

BJ Snowden sings "In Canada" – YouTube

I have had more trouble with myself than with any other man.  - Dwight L. Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment