Thursday, July 23, 2015

I am entitled to miracles.



The problems that confront people today are of their own making. Most people love to create problems. They apparently cannot stand prosperity, peace, and tranquility. Whenever they have the time for leisure, they don't seem to know what to do with it!
They go on creating and thinking a fictional world and then call it a factual one. For instance, the paper world of commerce and finance can be not only blown away and burned away, but it can also be washed away, and even more simply than that, it can be thought away. So, you arrive at what is left after the dollar sign (false sense of substance) has had its day. And you will find that the peaceful mind can come to grips with its own inherent value or substance, because in the Substance of peace, man has the opportunity of coming to the recognition of his Divinity within. It is stated in one of the great inspirational books, the Bible, “My peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you.” And the nation that cannot stand the peaceful existence pursues other levels of existence that can satisfy, within its own framework of reference, a logic of good and evil.
Individuals who cannot stand a sense of peace or stillness manufacture a sense of busy-ness and consequently never have time to light on the Tree of Life. The sense of turmoil or distress within a person is like a magnet; it draws distressful conditions to him. In the Age in which we seem to live there is a new potential open to people like you, because of the Force that launched the earth into its orbit and said, “Peace, be still.” Know that I AM; I AM Mind, and as Mind, all that “I” have is thine. Claim your heritage, claim your legacy, and be still. In this stillness may you enjoy the rhythmic harmony of Being at-One with the Music of the Spheres. The Universe of Mind and of God-Man is a harmonious one in which are played, in a harmonically balanced and rhythmic way, the various themes and tunes that are easily identifiable. These “tunes,” or resounding, ageless Truths, will never lose their identity in the creation of man, his church, or the universe. In this understanding of creation as it IS and not as it seems to be lies your freedom, your health, and your wealth. It's the same old story of Truth in all its glory. You and only you will write the final cadence. “Be Still” a Spontaneous Unfoldment™ by Kenneth G. Mills given on october 16, 1968.

Everybody tells a story. Is yours telling the one you want? http://www.playthepartbook.com/

Criss Angel: Elephant Disappear Revealed

"I am entitled to miracles.
Ask for them whenever a situation arises
in which they are called for... and since you are
not relying on yourself to find the miracle,
       you are fully entitled to receive it whenever you ask."
ACIM Lesson 77.7.3-6


Magic Revealed, Biggest Magician's Secret – Elephant
Gabrielle Bernstein: A spiritual relationship of your own understanding...
Gabrielle Bernstein: How to feel supported.
Two Southern Ladies


Two southern ladies are sitting at the country club by the pool.

The first southern lady says, "When I had my first child, my husband bought me a diamond ring."
The second lady says, "Well, isn't that nice."

The first lady says, "When my second child was born, my husband took me on a cruise."
The second lady says, ''Well isn't that nice.”

The first lady continues, "When my third child was born, my husband took me on a trip around the world."
And the second lady says, once again, "Well, isn't that nice."

The first lady asks, "Well, what did your husband get you when your first child was born?"
The second lady replies, "My husband sent me to finishing school."
The first lady asks, " Finishing school? Well why did he do that?"
And the second lady says, "I used to say ‘Who cares.’
Now I say, “Well isn't that nice.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment