Monday, July 20, 2015

Salvation is a collaborative venture.



Beverly Hutchinson McNeff on A Course in Miracles
Love, serve, and remember.
Remember what?

Remember to love and serve. Marc Allen
Beverly on A Course in Miracles  (on the Celestial speedup)

May we be guided by Spirit

every moment

in our thoughts, words,

and actions.

And miracles will follow miracles,

and wonders will never cease,

because all our expectations

are for the highest good of all.
the Magical Path
Marc Allen

"As you come closer to a brother you approach me,
and as you withdraw from him I become distant to you.
Salvation is a collaborative venture.
It cannot be undertaken successfully by
those who are disengaging themselves from me.
ACIM Ch.4.VI.8.1-3

GabrielleBernstein: “Who am I to be a leader?” My response is: Who are you NOT to be a leader? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBo68sl8LA

No comments:

Post a Comment