Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Power of NOW



Where am I? Response is: 'Here'
What Time is it? Response is: 'Now'
Who am I? Response is: 'This Moment'
 The responses to these three grounding questions, 'here, now and this moment' will help you in any situation and harness your energy in the present moment.  All we have is this moment! Life is filled with them and when you start to embrace the richness of each single moment, here you will find your inner strength and true power.   Gerry Visca

Who Am I? I am my deepest desire. Our deepest, most heartfelt desires are like stars in a constellation . . . brilliant, twinkling lights that show us the way and create pathways to our true destinies. It is our soul’s mission to connect with, cherish, and realize our desires in order to live our lives to the fullest and make our greatest contributions to the world. In fulfilling our heart-held dreams we flourish, serving ourselves and others from a place of bliss, generosity, and love. Our journey starts at the beginning, in the center, as we go within to listen to our deepest truth. I am. Oprah & Deepak

“There’s no suffering in eating spaghetti with a thin tomato sauce (this is just one little example here, that stands for many things) rather than a nice, specially prepared sauce for pasta. But if suddenly, thought arises, and you think “this is what it has come to”, or “I have to eat this watery sauce, the cheapest food there is”, or “I’ve failed” or “I probably won’t find another job, because billions of people are now looking for jobs and it’s pointless” or “I’ll have to eat the same thing tomorrow” – [these thoughts] are where the suffering comes from. The suffering also comes from the diminished sense of self-worth, now where is that? Of course that’s in your head.” ~ Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment