Monday, November 25, 2013

Me to WE: We live the change!



There exists only the present instant... a Now which always and without end is itself new. There is no yesterday nor any tomorrow, but only Now, as it was a thousand years ago and as it will be a thousand years hence. Meister Eckhart
For many of us, when we think of service, we envision great feats, sacrifices, large philanthropic donations, and other grand gestures. While service can be all those things, service can be much more accessible in our daily lives. Giving to others through service is simply recognizing what you do best in any given moment and offering that as a gift to someone else. For instance, in this moment, you may be sitting in a coffee shop across from someone who looks like she could really use a warm smile and, in this moment, you offer a smile in service to brighten her day. Giving can be that simple.

Think about how good you feel when you give someone a gift in this way and notice how serving someone else is a gift to yourself as well. Oprah & Deepak
I believe that nothing is impossible to me.
I love life. 
I appreciate life. 
I am enthusiastic about life.
I am thankful for life. 
Every phase of my life is fascinating and interesting to me. 
Every day brings new ideas, new discoveries, new revelations, and new
involvements.  There is no part of my life without purpose, and without
meaning.

Occasions for service, for self-expression, for happiness, and for joy are
unlimited to me.

Everyday is a new opportunity to express more of life in a multitude of
ways.
I have mountain moving faith in God. 
I can be active; I can be quiet; I can be effervescent; I can be still. 
I can work; I can play; I can reflect; and I can contemplate. 
I can enjoy the beauty around me. 
I can live in the now. 
I can express gratitude and know the joy of a grateful heart. 
I can live life abundantly; I have a mountain moving power that loves life
and appreciates life.
My mountain moving life is of God; my life is wonderful.
Nothing is impossible to God, and therefore NOTHING is impossible to me.
IT IS SO!
In Christ’s name…Amen http://www.positivechristianity.org/
Today we will accept our union with each other and our Source. We have no will apart from His, and all of us are one because His Will is shared by all of us. Through it we recognize that we are one. Through it we find our way at last to God. ACIM Lesson 329

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment