Saturday, November 23, 2013

It goes on!



With those three words Robert Frost summed up everything he’d learned about life!

I will not hurt myself again today
T.2.VI.4:9 says, " Before you choose to do anything, ask me if your choice is in accord with mine. If you are sure that it is, there will be no fear." ACIM


Father, I was created in Your Mind, a holy Thought that never left its home. I am forever Your Effect, and You forever and forever are my Cause. As You created me I have remained. Where You established me I still abide. And all Your attributes abide in me, because it is Your Will to have a Son so like his Cause that Cause and Its Effect are indistinguishable. Let me know that I am an Effect of God, and so I have the power to create like You. And as it is in Heaven, so on earth. Your plan I follow here, and at the end I know that You will gather Your effects into the tranquil Heaven of Your Love, where earth will vanish, and all separate thoughts unite in glory as the Son of God. Lesson 326

I merely follow, for I would not lead. So let us follow One Who knows the way. We need not tarry, and we cannot stray except an instant from His loving Hand. We walk together, for we follow Him. And it is He Who makes the ending sure, and guarantees a safe returning home. Lesson 324


There are five things that generally happen in meditation:
·         You repeat the mantra.
·         You have thoughts, feelings, sensations, maybe even tears at times.
·         You have thoughts and repeat the mantra at the same time.
·         You slip into a place of stillness, the space that feels like a glorious breath between your thoughts.
·         You fall asleep.
If you are experiencing any or all of these occurrences, your practice of meditation is perfectly normal. Know that each moment, exactly as it is, provides an opportunity to just “be” in the present. Let yourself ride the waves of your unique experience, relax into the now and gently go with the flow. Give yourself permission to respond with gratitude for the unique experience of being alive and trust that the benefits of meditation will unfold for you in myriad ways. Oprah and Deepak

Everything is a classroom, everything is a learning opportunity. It doesn't matter what the form of the classroom is. All that matters is that I perceive it as a classroom with Jesus as my teacher. And if I do that, I will always learn his lesson, regardless of the form, regardless of the specific outcome. Excerpt fromRules for Decision Part VIII FACIM


“I am one with the ONE and I AM getting it done.”Jennifer Hadley

I need but call and You will answer me.
I am not asked to take salvation on the basis of an unsupported faith. For God has promised He will hear my call, and answer me Himself. Let me but learn from my experience that this is true, and faith in Him must surely come to me. This is the faith that will endure, and take me farther and still farther on the road that leads to Him. For thus I will be sure that He has not abandoned me and loves me still, awaiting but my call to give me all the help I need to come to Him.
Father, I thank You that Your promises will never fail in my experience, if I but test them out. Let me attempt therefore to try them, and to judge them not. Your Word is one with You. You give the means whereby conviction comes, and surety of Your abiding Love is gained at last. Lesson 327

No comments:

Post a Comment