Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Salvation comes from my one Self.



Correct action is action against anything which is _wrong_, not merely against whatever is wrong with the neighbor or the social system. It is an endless trick of egotism to see wrongness outside of itself, while conveniently forgetting its own falsity which contributes to the very social system it denounces. By seeing both sides of wrongness at once, both within and without, we no longer divide it, which means we are no longer wrong. VH


Wednesday, April 4, 2012 -> ForgetMeNot.

The Work reveals that what you think shouldn’t have happened should have happened. It should have happened because it did, and no thinking in the world can change it. This doesn’t mean that you condone it or approve of it. It just means that you can see things without resistance and without the confusion of your inner struggle. more


“God, they’re bad, I’m good. They should go to hell, I should be in heaven.” Any form of judgement eventually boils down to that. Jewish ghettos, the Holocaust and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and can be viewed in that sense.
Thursday, November 4, 2010 The Golden Rule


Whenever we interact with other people we’re bumping into an empty boat, the boat is always empty. Flowing with the Stresses of Kids (or anyone else) zenHabits

Guy Finley: Since what other people do to you is not in your power to change, you need only concern yourself with what you do to yourself, for that is in your power.

You are so ready with your abilities that you soon become known as a leader among your as­sociates if you learned early this: `Jesus Christ is all in all." ECH

Guy Finley: We seek self-power because we are dominated by our own feelings. We are taken over by our own reactions. This is painful for us because... [continued]
I am one Self, united with my Creator.
Serenity and perfect peace are mine, because I am one Self,
completely whole, at one with all creation and with God.
Salvation comes from my one Self.
From my one Self, Whose knowledge still remains within my mind,
I see God's perfect plan for my salvation perfectly fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment