Saturday, April 27, 2013

Can God Be Found in the Midst of Pain?



"Millions of men and women suffer terribly simply because they can't say NO. Few understand this strange situation. You can." VH
The Holocaust through a Young Girl's Eyes
Helga Weiss was sent to four Nazi concentration camps with her mother. Miraculously, she was one of the few children to survive the Holocaust.

A video focusing on Helga’s life during her four years in captivity.  Helga's Diary - Can God Be Found in the Midst of Pain?
God's Will for me is perfect happiness.
God's Will is perfect happiness for me. And I can suffer
but from the belief there is another will apart from His.
I share God's Will for happiness for me.
I share my Father's Will for me, His Son.
What He has given me is all I want.
What He has given me is all there is.
Remember, every day you can meet life knowing if your day is going to be successful or not, by first asking yourself "How am I going to meet life today?" Rev.Ike
God, being Love, is also happiness.
Let me remember love is happiness, and nothing else brings joy.
And so I choose to entertain no substitutes for love.
I seek but what belongs to me in truth.
Love is my heritage, and with it joy.
These are the gifts my Father gave to me.
I would accept all that is mine in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment