Thursday, April 25, 2013

Internal Garden



An inspiring story of healing : Internal Garden touched me at an emotional and personal level. The phraseholding people away from herreminded me of when my mom died of cancer back in 1995. Towards the end I think she did that. She needed to for her sake. When she was diagnosed with breast cancer I remember she made the statement “I don’t want to be a burden”. She never was and how could she be ever.

 Another phrase Other people felt like a threat and an imposition to her, and very unsafereminded me of doing a couple of TT sessions 10 years ago on a patient with Parkinson's disease at GRH Freeport She asked for no more after the two sessions. Her husband at the time said she had trust issue. However, from my perspective it was more of a past life issue and I was neutral to it so I won’t elaborate on that.
We all have our own internal gardens that we cultivate. Our beliefs are the force-fields that we put around ourselves. As we undo the beliefs that no longer serve us we become more open.
I wrote a friend’s name on a piece of paper once and drew a circle around it. Those were her core beliefs from childhood. Then I drew other circles around it. Those were beliefs from teen years and early adult life. Her force-fields as it were.
As we find that what we believed was not really necessarily true we replace the beliefs with beliefs closer to our truth as we know and understand it. Our force-field either contracts or expands. As we learn to contract it we become more open.
Whatever method leads you to the Truth helps you become a whole, balanced ecosystem.
Have you put a force field up around YOU?
Have YOU removed YOUR rings?
Have you cultivated YOUR internal garden?
Instead of visualizing things as they were, as they are or as could  be, spend some time weeding out YOUR own internal gardens, removing the barriers, and begin to see it as starting to blossom into the NEW, TRUE YOU.

{a Gemma Stone gem}In life, fear and love are always jockeying for position; the one that takes the lead is the one you choose to follow.
Fear is the distraction that causes us to stumble. Love lights the way.
Antonio Machado said, "walker there is no path, the path is made by walking".
What path are you walking?



No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine own were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. John Donne (1572 – 1631) was a Jacobean metaphysical poet. His works include sonnets, love poetry, religious poems, Latin translations, epigrams, elegies, songs, and sermons.
Of him, John Donne,
Samuel Johnson wrote:
 "He affects the metaphysics, not only in his satires, but in his amorous verses, where nature only should reign; and perplexes the minds of the fair sex with nice speculations of philosophy, when he should engage their hearts, and entertain them with the softnesses of love. In this . . . Mr. Cowley has copied him to a fault."

“With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


zenHabits : Achieving Without Goals is the goal-less path.

If you refuse higher truths nothing can stop you from having troubles. If you accept higher truths nothing can stop you from losing troubles. It does indeed all depend on you. VH

Salvation is my only function here.
My function here is to forgive the world for all the errors
I have made. For thus am I released from them with all the world.
My part is essential to God's plan for salvation.
I am essential to the plan of God for the salvation of the world.
For He gave me His plan that I might save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment