Saturday, April 13, 2013

Life meets you exactly the way you meet life...



... when you meet life cheerfully and lovingly, life will meet you that way. Rev. Ike

In all battles of the heart over the mind, go with your heart. www.tut.com



"The only good thing you need to know is yourself.  When you know yourself, then you'll know everybody and everything you need to know.  All your good desires will be fulfilled." Rev. Ike

"I have opened my eyes and I am going to get up now.

I am going to go out into the world and I will perhaps meet many people. I am going to meet them positively and joyfully.

I am going to meet many kinds of conditions, circumstances, and situations, and I am going to meet each of them with a positive and joyful attitude.

I gladly let go of all feelings of anger and criticism. I gladly let go of all hatreds and hurtreds. Today I choose to see everyone through eyes of love and compassion.

My mind is at peace. I am going to have a good day starting right now. Thank you Father!"
Rev. Ike

You are not stubborn. Show that you love those who think you so and they will see you act from judgment. Hold a word for your life law: “The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable.” ECH

You may think suffering buys you something, and may still believe a little that it buys you what you want. Yet this belief really makes no sense. Realize that pain is purposeless, without a cause and with no power to accomplish anything. Accept happiness as your one function. And be sure that you are joining with God's Will in doing this. ACIM

Blessed is the man [godly person]
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law [instruction] of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.

3 He is like a tree
planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.
4 The wicked are not so,
but are like chaff that the wind drives away.

5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
6 for the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish.
Psalm 1 (ESV)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment