Saturday, October 27, 2012

What is the Second Coming?



Christ's Second Coming, which is sure as God, is merely the correction of mistakes, and the return of sanity. It is a part of the condition that restores the never lost, and re-establishes what is forever and forever true. It is the invitation to God's Word to take illusion's place; the willingness to let forgiveness rest upon all things without exception and without reserve. 
It is the all-inclusive nature of Christ's Second Coming that permits it to embrace the world and hold you safe within its gentle advent, which encompasses all living things with you. There is no end to the release the Second Coming brings, as God's creation must be limitless. Forgiveness lights the Second Coming's way, because it shines on everything as one. And thus is oneness recognized at last. ACIM Lesson 301
Beliefs are the meanings, perceptions or judgements, we give to events or situations that by themselves have to inherent meaning. When learn a belief we have held was a truth but not the Truth we are set free from it. The world has no meaning except what we give it.
Events have no meaning and without meaning attached to an event there is no need for forgiveness to ourselves or anyone else.
We are doing the sculpturing, we are not the sculpture itself.
We are the creator, not the creation.
We are the dreamer, not the dream.
We are the “I AM”.
Lesson 301
And God Himself shall wipe away all tears.
Father, unless I judge I cannot weep. Nor can I suffer pain, or feel I am abandoned or unneeded in the world. This is my home because I judge it not, and therefore is it only what You will. Let me today behold it uncondemned, through happy eyes forgiveness has released from all distortion. Let me see Your world instead of mine. And all the tears I shed will be forgotten, for their source is gone. Father, I will not judge Your world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment