Thursday, October 4, 2012

2012



Dear God,
I am feeling anxious about 2012 because there are many people that are planning for disaster and/or devastation even though in my heart of hearts I know that it’s only the end of 395 year cycle. I surrender this to YOU and ask that YOU heal my mind of all fear, worry and doubt. While there are many fearful opinions, I will stand in the safety and certainty of YOUR love. I am secure because there is nothing outside of YOUR Divine plan for my happiness. In the awareness of YOUR love, there is nothing to fear. In the light of YOUR protection, I am safe from harm of any kind. It is not required that I be free of fear. My part is to turn my fearful thoughts over to YOU as they occur and let YOU restore my mind to peace. Please help me to see through YOUR eyes, to think with YOUR thoughts and accept only what YOU have given. I am safe and at peace in YOUR Divine love and protection, NOW and FOREVER. Thy will be done. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment