Thursday, September 5, 2013

Who am I, really? What world do I belong to?


"Recall unhappy events in your life, then remember that a new self will prevent their repetition." ~ Vernon Howard

The more criticism, the more lack and limitation YOU experience.
The more appreciation, the more abundance YOU experience.
Gratitude multiplies the good!
Being in the flow is yummy and fulfilling. God has not changed, life has not changed. I AM in the flow when I AM working for the good of all, when I AM seeing all as one. In Truth there’s nothing to resist so I AM is giving up my resistance.  (The flow of the Infinite Current as Prentice Mulford called it)

 Become willing to release, resolve and dissolve the resistance and then, and only then, that there is true flow and affluence.  jenniferhadley.com/

I AM THAT Dialogues of Sri Nisargadatta that I mentioned in 
‘Who am I?’ http://pvrguymale.blogspot.ca/2013/09/who-am-i.html is another expression of the Truth.

The best way to overcome the habit of Fear is to assume the mental attitude of Courage, just as the best way to get rid of darkness is to let in the light. It is a waste of time to fight a negative thought-habit by recognizing its force and trying to deny it out of existence by mighty efforts. The best, surest, easiest and quickest method is to assume the existence of the positive thought desired in its place; and by constantly dwelling upon the positive thought, manifest it into objective reality.
Therefore, instead of repeating, "I'm not afraid," say boldly, "I am full of Courage," "I am Courageous." You must assert, "There's nothing to fear," which, although in the nature of a denial, simply denies the reality of the object causing fear rather than admitting the fear itself and then denying it.
To overcome fear, one should hold firmly to the mental attitude of Courage. He should think Courage, say Courage, act Courage. He should keep the mental picture of Courage before him all the time, until it becomes his normal mental attitude. Hold the ideal firmly before you and you will gradually grow to its attainment - the ideal will become manifest.
Let the word "Courage" sink deeply into your mind, and then hold it firmly there until the mind fastens it in place. Think of yourself as being Courageous - see yourself as acting with Courage in trying situations. Realize that there is nothing to Fear - that Worry and Fear never helped anyone, and never will. Realize that Fear paralyzes effort, and that Courage promotes activity.
The confident, fearless, expectant, "I Can and I Will" man is a mighty magnet. He attracts to himself just what is needed for his success. Things seem to come his way, and people say he is "lucky." Nonsense! "Luck" has nothing to do with it. It's all in the Mental Attitude. And the Mental Attitude of the "I Can't" or the "I'm Afraid" man also determines his measure of success. There's no mystery whatsoever about it. You have but to look about you to realize the truth of what I have said. Did you ever know a successful man who did not have the "I Can and I will" thought strong within him? How to become immune to injurious Thought Attraction - William Walker Atkinson

"Don't tell me what you DON'T want. Tell me what you want."

Thoughts are Things by Prentice Mulford
Have you noticed how everyone talking about Syria uses the term "punishment". God, our loving Father, doesn't punish his children. When will we stop punishing ourselves and each other.

Father, my ancient love for You returns, and lets me love Your Son again as well. Father, I am as You created me. Now is Your Love remembered, and my own. Now do I understand that they are one. Lesson 248

"All people on the streets are like mere shadows, asleep to their own divinity. " Louise Berlay

Joseph Murphy, How To Attract Money

Money is forever circulating freely in my life and there always a Divine surplus.

Jung talks about the reality of mental images and how they create the visible world. (Energy or a manifestation of something of the world within)

Infinite Intelligience watches over all my affairs. God is my fortress and vault. In God I trust. 


1 comment:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
    free

    ReplyDelete