Thursday, September 26, 2013

We Are Indeed All ONE



Ernest Holmes, like Eric Butterworth, was crystal clear about the power of the word to make manifest our experience. [- Read more @ The Power of Your Word
http://jenniferhadley.com/2013/09/simplicity/]

"You are trying to reach the place where you can say, 'No one can hurt me now. Trying to reach it prevents you from reaching it." VH

Holy Spirit please help me to forgive myself for using __________________________ to separate me from your love. ~ Nouk Sanchez
From a practical standpoint forgive yourself for believing anything in this blog not related to New Thought, ACIM or God since most of it represents things that lead you to support the belief you’re separate from God. (i.e. Diving Rods, pendulums, Quija Boards, Spiritism, Lemuria, Atlantis, UFO’s, Ascended Masters, energy, séances, etc) What I’ve realized is they are all ego constructs to make you think there is some power out there when the REAL POWER IS IN THERE.

At the deeper philosophical level, if we are indeed all One and separation is an illusion, then there is no ‘other’ to forgive. I am you and you are me. If I hurt you, I hurt myself. Again, all forgiveness is self-forgiveness. Projection is where you project onto others what you find totally unacceptable in yourself, thereby side-stepping the need to confront it in yourself and forgive (accept) it. When you forgive the person you have judgments about, you are actually taking back the projection, forgiving that quality in yourself and, in effect, forgiving yourself. That means ALL forgiveness is self-forgiveness. It really is that simple. Colin Tipping All Forgiveness is Self-Forgiveness


We share one vision, as we look upon the face of Him Whose Self is ours. We are one because of Him Who is the Son of God; of Him Who is our own Identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment