Saturday, September 7, 2013

TGIF!

Beliefs, Power, Judgment and Consequences all stem from our consciousness. We create them .
ACIM reminds us that conflicting thoughts are what prevent us from our goals. Are YOU congruent in your self-talk or inner dialogue and thoughts?
THERE IS NO OUT THERE OUT THERE!

This week I heard someone on the internet mention Ascended Masters and reacted to it. I used the tools from Busting Loose to reclaim my power over it. 

“I AM the Power and the Glory of God creating this. It’s not real. It’s completely made up. There are no Ascended Masters. There are no books. There are no authors. There is no internet radio. There is no radio. There is no internet. It’s all a creation of my consciousness. I reclaim my power from this NOW! And as I create reclaim this power and fell it surging through me I more and more aware of whom I really AM expressing more and more of who I really AM in my Human Experience. I AM in the Divine flow, with the Infinite power to create anything I want and in the Infinite Abundance right here, right NOW. TGIF!  (Thank God I’m Fabulous)! WOW!!”

Your judgments are quick and right. By this you show that this text is your own: "Thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward." ECH Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Isaiah 58:8 (NIV)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 (NIV)
 Close your eyes and imagine you're in a boat on the water. 
Are YOU going with the current or 
are YOU going against the current?

"It is your pleasant task to exchange pebbles for pearls. What greater pleasure can there be in your life and a greater reward than to reject the pebbles that humanity has prized, rejected them in favor of divine pearls. That is, something that is not a part of your present life.You describe your present ways of thinking, living, exchanging yourself with other people, if you describe that you could not call it true pleasure, you could not call it something, something that has lasting value.So our true pleasure is to give up the lower forms of thinking, feeling, acting, and let whatever is the alternative make its appearance." VH
As the Scriptures tell us, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.” Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on him. Romans 10:11-12
·         On average, a person preoccupied with money problems showed a reduction in cognitive function equivalent to a 13-point drop in IQ or the loss of a night’s sleep.
·         “It’s a big jump,” she said of the dip in IQ. “It pushes you from average (intelligence) to borderline (mental disability).”


No comments:

Post a Comment