Monday, September 2, 2013

The Goal of Peace

"Truth itself is the only unifying factor on earth. We are separated from love with others to the same degree that we are separated from Reality. We are in communion with others to the same degree as our closeness to Reality." VH


"You have great self-control and do not need to attempt to control others for your example is enough. Bear this truth in mind: "The Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase." ECH

When we take the time to listen to Spirit, possibilities open up that we couldn't see before. Instead of thinking that we've got to "make" things happen or that the world rests on our shoulders, we can allow the wind of Spirit to move us beyond our limited perspective. http://www.receiveyourlife.com
Lesson 5: I am never upset for the reason I think. You are not asked to gloss over the emotion, to push it down and tell yourself that everything is okay and you are happy. Instead you are asked to let the emotion rise to the surface, whatever it is. You are asked to look at what you think is causing this emotion and then you are offered the way to let it go. There are no small upsets. They are all equally disturbing to my peace of mind. Busting Loose shows you are the creator, that the thought isn't real and then you reclaim your power from it.


Peace of mind begins with our own thoughts and extends outward. It is from our peace of mind (cause) that a peaceful perception of the world arises (effect). Love Is Letting Go of Fear, Third Edition  By Gerald G. Jampolsky


Any time we are NOT a peace we must know there IS a correction for it and ASK for it, to receive it in our OWN mind.

We must see how we unknowingly give other people power over us. If we resent another person’s behavior toward us, we carelessly give him power to make us negative. If we react with gloom to a neighbor’s gloomy remark, we permit him to tell us how to feel. Nothing prevents us from having total self-command, and nothing prevents us from having it right now. VH

Dear God,

I am learning that I can bring all of my problems to You and You will help me undo them one by one. I am discovering that what I experience with my eyes and senses is the “effect” of my thoughts and misperceptions. If I dont like what I see or feel, then it is helpful to ask You to heal my thoughts and help me to perceive things differently. As my perceptions are healed, my outward experiences transform as a natural result of cause and effect. I have prayed many times for answers to my problems, not realizing that I was asking for illusions to solve my illusions. I seek only the Truth and my goal is peace. As my mind is healed of thoughts about lack, pain, suffering and despair, then I will remember the Truth, love, happiness, health and abundance that You have already given. Thank You, in advance, for restoring my mind to peace, such that all of my illusions are healed. Thy will be done. Amen Miracles in Prayer by Robin Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment