Friday, September 20, 2013

I am the Idea of God.



When you determine to control yourself, understand that it is God's control and you will rise in joy and wisdom. This is your life fiat: "Let Divine Wisdom now be demonstrated by the per­fect judgment with which I administer upon affairs." ECH


All I can say about life is, 'Oh God, enjoy it!' ~ Bob Newhart
  Yet Still More Limiting Beliefs (from Colin Tipping)


·                     Not good enough.
·                     Not worthy to receive.
·                     Have to be perfect to be loved.
·                     Ugly.
·                     Unlovable.
·                     Always will be abandoned.
·                     Don’t deserve love.
·                     Always will be betrayed.
·                     I’m not worthy
·                     I don’t deserve
·                     I’m not good enough
·                     I’ll never make it
·                     Who am I to ask for such things?
·                     I’m unlucky
·                     I’m not spiritual enough
·                     There’s not enough to go around.

Dear Father:
Help us to release all guilt and the burden of responsibility over things we have no power to change. Help us to reclaim the power we have given away. Help us to remember to ask for the things we truly need in every situation and that the result is always the most beneficial for all concerned. And finally, Father help us to be a beacon of light and hope for all those around us. This we ask in your name. Amen.

I did a speech at Toastmasters today. One line that came me this morning was rather amusing. (about a little boy and his first trip to get his haircut)
"My dad says they're barbers, but I don't know what that means. We're Christians."

"I am the Idea of God, and in God I live and move and have my being."

No comments:

Post a Comment