Sunday, March 31, 2013

'Not in a thousand years,'



said Roy R., 'would I have seen myself as I really was, had it not been for a shocking experience. After years of family life, I suddenly found myself outside of the domestic circle which had given me a feeling of comfort and security. The shock showed me how weak and insecure I really was. Fortunately, my despair turned me toward a study of esoteric principles. I advise every beginner to also turn in this right direction.' VH
Esoteric(inner) and Exoteric(outer)


 Byron Katie and Morty Lefkoe have provided two methods for dealing with beliefs or baggage.
Steve Andreas (http://realpeoplepress.com/blog/client-intervention-planning-exercise) has the NLP Fast Phobia Cure on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mss8dndyakQ
You can also view a 25-year follow-up with his client at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjjCzhrYJDQ

He is making use of a visualization technique similar to what Neville Goddard often spoke of and Rev. Ike re-iterated. Putting yourself in the picture. Steve’s technique can also be used to replay the events of the day. Whether you change the outcome as Neville suggested is up to you.

Perhaps, by clearing the past you can become engrossed in the NOW and have a compelling future.

Go to work on yourself.
Higher peaks of achievement await every man or woman, and frustration in reaching them is completely unnecessary. Go to work on yourself. The moment your _being_ goes higher, your _doing_ rises right along with it.
VH

“I see myself with it; I see myself being it; I see myself doing it; I see myself having it in the NOW-ness of consciousness. In the theater of my mind upon the stage of my imagination I see it.” Apply this technique to whatever it is you want to be, to do, and to have. You have to be definite and positive.
Rev. Ike


begin each day with the prayer
“Help me to perform whatever miracles you want of me today.”
When will we learn?
When, will WE LEARN.
I am happy and grateful that I found A Course in Miracles.
I am happy and grateful that I discovered Phineas Parkhurst Quimby.
I am happy and grateful for discovering New Thought.
I am happy and grateful for everything in this blog!

You can keep your head peaceful and free from pain by saying every night as you drop into slumber:
"He leadeth me beside still waters."
Emma Curtis Hopkins
Today I would remember the simplicity of salvation by reinforcing the lesson that there is one problem and one solution. The problem is a grievance; the solution is a miracle. And I invite the solution to come to me through my forgiveness of the grievance, and my welcome of the miracle that takes its place. I do not see the problem and the answer as simultaneous in their occurrence. That is because I do not yet realize that God has placed the answer together with the problem, so that they cannot be separated by time. The Holy Spirit will teach me this, if I will let Him. And I will understand it is impossible that I could have a problem which has not been solved already.

No comments:

Post a Comment