Tuesday, March 12, 2013

At the end of the day you have to account for how you spent it.



How did you spend it? VH
Whenever we will lend our attention to the inner task of working to transcend some dark state at work within us, then in that same moment, even if we don't see the immediate fruits of our effort, we will... Guy Finley [continued]
Do not be silly about accepting presents from people who love you.
Be grateful for assistance offered.
Your kindly cheerfulness is ample return.
Love is better than money:

"I love them that love me."
Emma Curtis Hopkins


My salvation comes from me. Nothing outside of me can hold
me back. Within me is the world's salvation and my own.
Lesson 70 ACIM

Let no one think for you. Think for yourself always.VH



Would you like to feel unconditional love? by Morty Lefkoe on March 12, 2013 @ http://www.mortylefkoe.com/feel-unconditional-love/#



To be without a body is to be in our natural state. To recognize the light of truth in us is to recognize ourselves as we are. ACIM Lesson 72
 
Stand alone.
Lean on nobody.
You know enough to succeed in your own line.
Believe in yourself.

Say all the time: "I am wise and strong."
Emma Curtis Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment