Sunday, August 5, 2012

TREATMENT OF ILLUMINATION


DEHYPNOTIZES FROM ERRONEOUS BELIEFS OF SUBJECTION
God is not what he is through choice. Man is not what he is through choice. There is no optional nature to either God or man.
The allness of the all cannot choose between two or more different things what it will he. The I that I AM beside whom there is none, has no choice as to the nature of BEing. It is the nature of wholeness, Infinitude of Knowledge, Power and Presence, to express itself. This is done within itself and unto itself.
Man is what he is just as God is what he is. As God is life, love, truth, substance, intelligence and power, so am I, life, love, truth, substance, intelligence and power. Illumination is One. I am it ; I AM concentration ; I AM self-poised, self-centered and free. I AM in no way subject to the law of cause and effect. I AM it. There is no law over me, none to come against me. For there is none that I am not.
My senses are spiritual ; I am their illumination. I observe all things truthfully. My house is now set in Order according to perfect illumination.

BASIC STATEMENTS AND HEALTH TREATMENT OF TRUTH
A SYSTEM OF INSTRUCTION IN DIVINE SCIENCE, AND ITS APPLICATION IN HEALING
AND FOR
CLASS TRAINING, HOME AND PRIVATE USE
BY M. E. CRAMER
190S

No comments:

Post a Comment